- All the Girls love the Twitter King!
- Who would of thought about romancing money?
- Setting up your Lists
- ABC iView Widget
- End of Year Sale – 10% off ink cartridge
- Do you know your obligations with Copyright and Creative Commons?
- Creating a Video from Scratch
- Aeroplane Jokes!
- How is your business able to promote itself virally?
- Is Google a little uncomfortable with Facebook changes?
Who would of thought about romancing money? What are the possibilities of adding some bliss to your life? http://ow.ly/20zsC
Have you grouped your friends and followers into lists in Facebook and Twitter?
I find that it makes it so much easier when sending out invites for events, new pages and connecting people together. Even being able to ‘geolocate’ into relative areas helps, so that they are able to receive relevant information from you.
I often receive notification from events on different continents, that require my personal attendance to participate.
Even with the increasing use of webinars as a form of engagement can be hit and miss because of world time patterns. There are certain times of the day that are better for planning a webinar to gain a wider reach.( I have found 20:00 GMT to be a great time to use for a global audience)